Please pre-register to let us know you are interested in our classes or to reserve a spot for your child. You will receive a follow-up call as soon as possible to discuss possible options and availability.
Calhoun County Center for the Arts
(Class held at the Jacksonville Community Center)
1309 7th Avenue, NE
Jacksonville, AL 36265
Registration Fee for one student: $15
More than one child in a household: $5/per additional child
Registration & General Information
- Pre-Register through our website: www.calcoarts.com or by mail: 1309 7th Avenue, NE, Jacksonville, AL 36265.
- Students are registered for the entire summer (3 months).
- Classes are $20/Per Class/Per Week for 1-hour classes except Tumbling & Gymnastics for new students starting our new semester in january 2013
- Tumbling & Gymnastics classes are $15/Per Class/Per Week for 1-hour classes starting our new semester in January 2013.
- Registration is considered final with receipt of the $15 registration fee/$5 per additional child.
- When registering for a class, you are committing to the entire semester. Classes missed must still be paid, so please make every effort to attend scheduled class.
- The Calhoun County Center for the Arts will be closed on certain holidays.